Politique de confidentialité
- This site is the property of JCF LLC, 60 Broad Street #3502 New York NY 10004
- Terms of identification such as "you," "User," "Candidate," and "Firm," refer to any and all individuals, persons and/or entities using this Site for any reason.
- Terms of identification such as “Site,” “website,” and "we” refer to frenchjobs.us, including any third party affiliates and/or organizations involved in providing technology platforms utilized by frenchjobs.us for operation of its Site.
- "Material" means the entirety of, and each parcel of, the Site, which includes, but is not limited to, all of the data and information available at or through the Site and which may include any and all information submitted by you, users, candidates and firms.
2. Registrations and Password
- You agree to maintain the confidentiality and security of your registration and password from outside persons and/or entities. You shall be solely responsible for all uses of your registration and password on the Site, whether or not authorized by you. We are not responsible for, and will not be held liable, for any activities of your account accessed through your password.
3. Purpose/Warnings of the Site
- The purpose of this Site is to provide an online medium for employers to post job opportunities and candidates to post resumes and apply to jobs. We do not censor the employment listings offered. We have no control over the quality, safety or legality of the jobs or resumes posted, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings.
- The Site may use other websites which act as venues for employers to post job opportunities and candidates to post resumes and apply to jobs.
- The Site also has the right to cross-post job opportunities as the Site deems appropriate. This may include, among other things, posting on other Internet job boards or websites for the purpose of increasing candidate traffic and increasing awareness for the particular employment opportunity.
- The Site may, but has no obligation to, investigate postings on the Site and determine whether a course of action will be taken, which may include but is not limited to removal of the communication or to temporarily or permanently bar any User from the Site. We may require verification of any registration or posted information. We may take any action or take no action with respect to User-submitted information that we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion.
4. Use of the Site
- By registering on the Site, we may ask you to submit personally identifiable information such as your name, email address, and your resume. Your personally identifiable information will only be used to deliver certain information or services that you have requested, for system administration purposes and also to improve the Site.
- If you are a candidate we will not share information about you with advertisers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties.
- If you are an employer we may share information about you with business partners but we will do it only with your express contentment.
- We may disclose and use personally identifiable and other information in special circumstances where it is necessary to enforce our terms and conditions, policies and agreements, to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, and to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of this Site. We may also disclose and use personally identifiable and other information when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires us to do so.
- Use of the Site may involve our servers collecting information indirectly and automatically about your activities while visiting the site, including the web pages you view and the times you view them and information about your browser, including IP address. We use this information to personalize aspects of your job search experience, for system administration purposes and to improve the Site.
- You agree to accept email correspondence from the Site and its affiliates, licensors, partners, suppliers, consultants and agents, relating to account information and general and specific employment information and opportunities. You agree to use of the Site in a manner that is consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate access of any User to the Site for any reasons and, if necessary, to pursue any or all of our legal and contractual remedies as required by law.
5. User Postings Transmitted on the Site
- You are responsible for posting your own information and have sole responsibility for any actions arising from your posting on the Site. You agree, through the use of this Site, not to post content, data and/or information that: contains false, inaccurate and/or misleading biographical information about you or your firm, including, but not limited to, posting or otherwise proposing a business opportunity which is not consistent with the purposes of this Site and/or impersonating another person or misrepresenting the scope of your authority; contains offensive language, including, but not limited to, abusive language, statements of racism, sexual harassment and threat of physical harm of any kind against any person or group, or other such objectionable language; advocates activity that violates or seeks to avoid any applicable law or regulation, including conduct that is false and/or defamatory; displays any pornographic materials on any contents that violate any applicable law, and/or advertise or promote, offer, or distribute any pornographic materials; involves the transmissions of unsolicited mass emails, including, but not limited to, spam and junk mail; is protected by intellectual property rights, such as copyright, trademarks and/or patents, of a third party without the authorization of such third parties.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
- Disclaimer of Warranties: frenchjobs.us, and its affiliates, licensors, partners, suppliers, consultants and agents (the “Site”) disclaims any all responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, operability or availability of information of data, materials or information displayed on the Site. The Site disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for the conduct of any User or Firm. Please note that we only provide the Site as a platform for communicating employment opportunities. We do not participate in the communication between Users and we cannot and do not provide any warranty or representation regarding the content, data or information posted by any User on the Site. The Site, and the services and materials included in the Site, are provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties of any kind whatsoever.
- The Site, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including the Warranty of Merchantability, Fitness for Particular Purpose and Non-Infringement, as applicable by jurisdiction. You agree that use of the Site is entirely at your own risk. You agree to hold harmless and indemnify the Site and its affiliates, from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of the Site, its services or materials, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual or consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorney’s fees, of every kind and nature.
- Limitation of Liability: Under no circumstances will the Site be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site, whether or not the Site has been advised of such possible damages. Such limitation of liability shall apply (i) whether the damages arise from use or misuse of and reliance on the Site, its services or materials, inability to use the Site, loss or damage to your hardware, software or data, loss of profits resulting from business interruption, or from the interruption, suspension, or termination of the Site (including such damages incurred by third parties), and (ii) notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy and to the fullest extent permitted by law, as applicable by jurisdiction.